Tattoo pens

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4kr

Reaction score
We need a tat pen or clamp. The last time I had buns we had a clamp and it was absolute torture for me to use it, so much so I had to have someone else to do the tattooing. Now that we're getting our bunnies soon I was thinking about getting a tattoo pen this time. Does anyone use one? What do you think about it?

Worth the money... with clamps. it's extremely hard to touch up and you have to buy either the whole"ulitmate"set or buy individual letters. With tattoo pens you can make the lettering as big as you want and make up any combination of letters/numbers. plus they have color ink:D. so cool Last time I checked bunnyrabbit.com had them for sale.

I got mine from bunnyrabbit.com it is the EZtat I really like it, takes a few uses to get use to doing good tats but looks so much better than the clamps once you get the hang of it. I even do the tattoos by myself.

Awesome! So do the rabbits have a fit when you do it? I just wonder if it's really painful like the clamp? Do you have to press hard or is it like writing with a pen?

Buy a bunnywrap from bunnyrabbit.com as well. It wraps them up like a burrito and secures them..of course they're gonna feel discomfort and be scared. It's like writing with a pen, I can see the different styles of handwritings on the rabbit's ears at shows

Tattoo pen is definitely the way to go. I never got around to buying one of those bunny wraps, but I am still able to tattoo very well.
I get very little squirming from the rabbits if any. It did take a while to get the technique of holding the rabbit on the table and tattooing at the same time, but I kept working at it and now I love doing it! Even if my rabbits' ears are so darn tiny.

And yes, it's just like writing with a pen, but sometimes you have to go over it a couple times to make sure it is dark enough.

Thanks for the info you guys! So is there any difference between the RabbiTatt or the EZtatt pen, other than price?

Eztat pen will be way easier then a clump.
I have a clump, but would rather a Eztat pen instead.

I have the Rabbitat and LOVE IT! SOOOO much easier than the clamp! I have a clamp set that I used on 3 rabbits and said.. "That's it". Now I just use the pen.

I have the EZtatt which works great for me. :)

I have some rabbits struggle, but a large majority don't even care what's going on. Total turnaround from the rabbits I've seen done with the clamp, where every single one flinched and jumped.

Is there any reason why a tattoo pen meant for tattooing permanent makeup on a human wouldn't work to do rabbit tattoos? There are a bunch of tattoo pens for doing eyeliner, eyebrows, etc. on Ebay right now and I was just wondering if they would work as well? They are about half the price of the pens listed as being specifically for rabbits.

Latest posts

Back