Tashia's life

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tashiahouse

Reaction score
Hey guys! I finally decided to start a blog..it's not like I have anything else to do. I plan to get photos up of me, my bunnies, and my other animals..eventually. I've been running around like a chicken without a head for the past few days trying to get lots of extra cage space..because I really don't like being low on cage space..you never know how long you may have to hold onto kits before selling them. *wipes forehead*
Luckily, it's cooled off a little outside..the bunnies are loving it, as am I. I'd much rather spend 10 hours building cages in 60 degree weather instead of 85. My life isn't very exciting, so most of my blog entries will be about my bunnies, my job, or my other animals. There's not much else that goes on around here. I'm also an AVID fisher woman, so don't be surprised if you see photos of random fish that I catch on here as well. :p

Okay, it's raining..ugh. So, I suppose I'll upload some pictures. Here are my New Zealands..two does, a buck, and two litters in nesting (one consists of 9 kits, one consists of 5 kits).

OMG I Love white animals. All four of mine are white. Chase is the only one that has another color on her but she is still mostly white. Those baby pictures are so adorable. I want to bunny nap all of them. How are they all doing? I bet the babies are big now.

Latest posts

Back