Talk about ears!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
Was just taking some pics of Gracie and justnoticed exactly how big her ears are LOL. I wonder if shewill grow into them? She also has an interesting V shape on herforehead, it makes her look like she has eyebrows when you see her fromthe side.

Susan

Holy Cow -- those are big ears!!!!!! Big Ears = Big Bunny!

The "V" shape on the forehead is just a molting pattern that will disappears as the new fur grows in.

Pam

Oh crap!!! :shock:

They told me that both her parents were small rabbits not weighinganymore than 4 lbs!!! Well, if she turns out to be a bigbunny I guess I won't have to worry about the bonding issues... I amsure she will be able to take care of herself LOL. I shouldhave realized it myself when I saw her back feet!

that was supposed to be a picture of her back feet but the server went down just as I was loading

Oh, she isn't quite as big as she looked in thatfirst picture. In that first pic, she looked a lot likeSampson my Flemish. But she does have some bigfeet.

What a sweet girl.

Jen

Makes ya wonder if all those big ears on thesebunnies could be used for tuining the tv...HBO anyone? ;)Kidding of course, she's ADORABLE!!!!!

irishmist wrote:
that was supposed to be a picture of her back feet but theserver went down just as I was loading

WOW! Those ARE big feet! What a beauty!

Thanks all, it makes a mommy feel real good when someone tells them how beautiful her children are!!!:D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back