Talk About A BIG BUN !!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a big rabbit, but I don't seehow it could weigh 88 lbs. It's not near as big as my dog,and he only weighs 70 lbs.

3547673_200X150.jpg

Here's a story about the world's "longest" rabbit ;)

A 27-pound rabbit from Holland is believed to be the world's longest rabbit, according to a Local 6 News report.

Roberto the 2-year-old Continental Giant is almost 4 feet long andsleeps on a dog's bed because he can't fit into a normal-sized hutch.Roberto is larger most 3-year-old children, according to the report.

Although Roberto is believed to be the world's biggest bunny, GuinnessWorld Records said it has stopped listing "biggest animal" titles outof fear that it may lead to people deliberately overfeeding their petsto win the coveted title.

Continental Giant rabbits can live for up to 12 years, suggesting thatwith at least 10 years left, Roberto may still have a bit of growing todo.

doodle wrote:
That's a big rabbit, but I don't see how it couldweigh 88 lbs. It's not near as big as my dog, and he onlyweighs 70 lbs.

Personally, I can't believe he's that large either. I've readelsewhere that the largest rabbit in the world is from Holland andweighs in at 27 lbs.

Pam

Latest posts

Back