Tales from a Bunaholic

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[align=center] ~ Blog Update ~

nbar11.gif

Dunkin has decided the interlocking mats used to cover the carpet under his NIC cage are delicious. I'm not comfortable with him chewing at it so I decided to switch back to using Lino cut to fit. He doesn't bother chewing on something unless he can pull it up. I think it looks better anyway. Notice his fancy new water bottle? His plastic one started leaking so we went ahead and purchased a nice glass bottle.

:rabbithop

DSCF0003-5.jpg

DSCF0006-1.jpg

Dunkin also got a special friend... Can you spot him? A teddy bear! It's so adorable, got it from the baby section at Wal-Mart. It says, "My First Bear" and is nice and snugly. Dunkin seems to like his "baby" and I even caught him grooming it a few times during the night.

DSCF0021.jpg

"May I help you?"

DSCF0023.jpg

"Don't be eying my bear..."[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]PS. Don't worry, Amber already has a "baby"! It was kindly given to me when I adopted her.
[/align]

[align=center]~ Blog Update ~

li44_as.gif

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
Guess who won 1st place on BunSpace's "Happy Birthday" Contest?!

Dunkin!!! :bunnydance:

I was so shocked when I read he got first place with this picture. Of course it's a winner in my eyes even if he had not won because it's on the Dunk man! I literally started screaming in disbelief though. I've entered in BunSpace Contests before without much luck. It's especially wonderful because first prize was a 6 month VIB membership, mine had just expired. HURRAY!! He also got a fancy ribbon that goes on his profile.

BunSpace Contest Winners

The winning photo...

8840.jpg

[/align]

[align=center]~ Blog Update ~

li44_as.gif

[/align][align=center]
I decided to make a new video in memory of Dewey...
I miss you buddy. :cry1:
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp4tjpL2MC0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp4tjpL2MC0[/ame]

[flash=320,256]http://www.youtube.com/v/kp4tjpL2MC0[/flash]
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align]

[align=center] ~ Blog Update ~

nbar11.gif

Hoppy Holidays!

:runningrabbit:

[/align]
[align=left]This will be Amber's first Christmas, not just with us but in her life! So it's extra special. To celebrate we took her to a Petsmart Santa Photo shoot. We got a framed picture for $9.99... but the really great part? $5.00 of that went to a local rabbit rescue called Friends of Unwanted Rabbits!!
[/align]​
[align=center]

Untitled-Scanned-03.jpg
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Dunkin also had his own little photo shoot, here you go![/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
DSCF0008.jpg
[/align][align=center]"Bah, Humbug!" Says Dunkin...[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
DSCF0012.jpg
[/align][align=center]Just being cute in his Santa outfit[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
DSCF0025.jpg
[/align][align=center]This picture I edited to have a glowing effect, kinda cool[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
DSCF0028.jpg
[/align][align=center]Santa's little helper...[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]
DSCF0011.jpg

See his wittle tongue?! :hearts:
[/align]

Back