Tales from a Bunaholic

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happi Bun

Reaction score
[align=center]~ Tales from a Bunaholic ~

Welcome to my new (official) bunny blog!

li8_as.gif
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]Visit Us on YouTube![/align][align=center]http://www.youtube.com/GotBunnyLove

Do you BunSpace?
If so, feel free to add my boys!

Dunkin's Space

Dewey's Space

li8_as.gif

[/align]
I would like to take this opportunity to tell you about the special bunnies starring in this blog; Dunkin and Dewey. They are my fur-kids whom I love dearly. Both are indoor bun's, they are not bonded. Dewey resides is in the living room, Dunkin resides in my bedroom. Both bunnies receive seperate exercise time in my large room which is rabbit-proofed.

Dunkin is a 10 month old (born Aug 09, 2008) Himilayan Dwarf Mix. He is neutered, litter box trained, and just an overall sweet gentleman. He was rescued by a member of this forum (werecatrising) when he was just a baby. He was at risk of being euthanized at the shelter with his sibilings and mother. I adopted him from her. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made!

DSCF0006.jpg

Dewey is 8 months old (born Oct 17, 2008) and a Blue Eyed White Lionhead. He came from a local breeder and was originally my mother's rabbit but I have taken on his care now. He is intact due to his special circumstance. Dewey is a special needs bun, he has what we believe is Idiopathic Epilepsy. Thankfully his seizures are not a common
occurrence so he doesn't need to be medicaited. He is also litter box trained but is more high strung than Dunkin. He is still a big sweetie.

DSCF0011.jpg

i think im in love :inlove:

Thanks guys!
happy0172.gif

[align=center]
[/align][align=center] ~ Blog Update ~

li8_as.gif

[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]I was able to get some pictures of Dewey's exercise time today! Here you go...

Dunkin was very interested in Dewey

[/align]
DSCF0024.jpg

Dunkin: *stares* ....Haven't we met before?

Dewey: Yeah, you peed on my head and pulled out my fur!!!

DSCF0031.jpg

And of course, there was lots of chinning action...

Dunkin's Cage? Mine!

DSCF0035.jpg

Mine too!!!

DSCF0040.jpg

Dunkin wishing the bars were gone, I'm sure

DSCF0050.jpg

Time to relax...

DSCF0058.jpg

Awww such handsome boys! I'm in love! :bunnyheart

More pics needed please! :D

Thanks Rebecca. :hug:

This forum has really helped me during such grief.
Just having this place for support and to keep smiling me is wonderful.

So this is just a special thanks to everyone! :grouphug

[align=center] ~ Blog Update ~

li8_as.gif

[/align]
[align=center]I would like to take this moment to post Dewey's virtual Candle in his memory. One of his BunSpace friends made it for him, it brought me to tears.
personalcandle.php

[/align]​
[align=center]Candle for Dewey

li8_as.gif

I bring you new but random Dunkin pictures and video! :biggrin2:

[/align] [align=center]
[/align][align=center]
[/align]
[align=center]Ahhh...
There is nothing like chilling on a cool ceramic tile on a hot summers day.

DSCF0004-1.jpg

I'm a very tired bun... :zzzzz

DSCF0003-1-1.jpg

DSCF0003-3.jpg

He sure loves all his toys :D

DSCF0015.jpg

Close up of a sleepy bun!

DSCF0012.jpg

[/align]

[align=center] ~ Blog Update ~

li8_as.gif

Dunkin has a new love!!!

[/align]
[align=left]Sweetened dried cranberries... also known as Craisins! I've heard how much bun's love them but never experienced it first hand. My goodness! If I don't insert one in his mouth immediately after opening the bag he completely loses all self control.

The sound of the Craisin bag has been engraved in his brain. Somehow he manages to tell the difference between the crinkling of package that contains his beloved Craisin's and that of your average plastic bag.

I can make all the noise I want with regular plastic bag... bust out the Craisins, he jumps up and starts to try and claw his way out his NIC cage, mouth agape. Of course they are only a delicious treat, the most I feed him in a sitting is two and never more than once a day.
[/align]​

[align=center]
DSCF0014.jpg

[/align]

Latest posts

Back