Taking Fawn to the Vet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveMyBunnies

Reaction score
We are taking Fawn to the vet tomorrow, we'vedecided that the dark stains on her phonebook (where she lounges mostof the day) are not from her sorehocks, as those are healing quite welland haven't bled in a few weeks. We are thus assuming that she must bebleeding from her hindquarters, although, there is no discoloration ofher fur there. So far we can only think of the following possibilities:

1. Uterine cancer?
2. bladder infection?
3. incontinence (maybe she's just leaking dark colored urine?)

is there anything else that we should make sure he checks for? Alot ofpeople here know a whole lot more than me, so I thought I'd ask beforewe take her tomorrow. Thank you, we just want to figure out what'sgoing on with our little girl.

It's kindof orangy red, thus we're not too surewhat it is. Can anyone think of any other illness this could be asymptom of? Just so we can be sure to cover all the bases tomorrow.

Thanks for the well wishes :)

Wanted to give everyone an update, we took herin and the vet isn't quite sure what's going on with her, so we'rehaving a urinalysis done and hopefully the results can help us figureout what's going on.
Thanks for all the suggestions and warm wishes :)

Latest posts

Back