Take the Nerd test

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seniorcats

Reaction score
I dragged myself away from a good book to discover this.

Your Result: Literature Nerd

Does sitting by a nice cozy fire, with a cup of hot tea/chocolate, and a book you can read for hours even when your eyes grow red and dry and you look sort of scary sitting there with your insomniac appearance? Then you fit this category perfectly! You love the power of the written word and it's eloquence; and you may like to read/write poetry or novels. You contribute to the smart people of today's society, however you can probably be overly-critical of works.

Take the test and find your inner nerd. http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_be_your_nerd_type

What Be Your Nerd Type?[/b]Your Result: Drama NerdYou sure do love the spotlight and probably have a very out-going and loud personality. Or not. That's just a stereotype, of course. Participation in the theatre is something to be very proud of. Whether you have a great voice for musicals, or astounding skills for dramas/comedies; keep up the good work. We need more entertainment these days that isn't television and video games (not that these things are bad, necessarily.)

I am a science/math nerd, which totally fits considering I'm finishing up my third year of integrated engineering.

"(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!) Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help."

--Dawn

It said I'm a social nerd:

You're interested in things such as politics, psychology, child care, and peace. I wouldn't go so far as to call you a hippie, but some of you may be tree-huggers. You're the type of people who are interested in bettering the world. You're possible the least nerdy of them all; unless you participate in other activies that paled your nerdiness compared to your involvement in social activities. Whatever the case, we could still use more of you around. ^_^

How flattering, though I am most definitely a geek! It comes out when I'm alone or with the BF.

OHMIGOD its so accurate its like exact for me
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Drama Nerd
You sure do love the spotlight and probably have a very out-going and loud personality. Or not. That's just a stereotype, of course. Participation in the theatre is something to be very proud of. Whether you have a great voice for musicals, or astounding skills for dramas/comedies; keep up the good work. We need more entertainment these days that isn't television and video games (not that these things are bad, necessarily.)
Literature NerdGamer/Computer NerdMusicianSocial NerdArtistic NerdScience/Math NerdAnime Nerd

its sooo accurate
I love being in the spot light and centre of attention and am always talking and really loud. I have been in pantomimes, i won a talent show for singing.
That is perfect...

Your Result: Social Nerd

You're interested in things such as politics, psychology, child care, and peace. I wouldn't go so far as to call you a hippie, but some of you may be tree-huggers. You're the type of people who are interested in bettering the world. You're possible the least nerdy of them all; unless you participate in other activies that paled your nerdiness compared to your involvement in social activities. Whatever the case, we could still use more of you around. ^_^

Your Result: Science/Math Nerd

(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!) Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help.

What Be Your Nerd Type?[/b]
Your Result: Artistic Nerd

Whether it's painting, sewing, drawing, arts and crafts; or just splashing paint onto a canvas and calling it art; you mostly fit this description. Lots of people envy the artists, but be humble and keep working on it. There is a shortage of true artists today who actually contribute anything to society.

Literature Nerd

Musician

Gamer/Computer Nerd

Science/Math Nerd

Social Nerd

Drama Nerd

Anime Nerd

Uh yeah see that's the problem. I'm a huge all-around nerd. And they didn't ask much about roleplaying games or board games! *fumes* I'm a total non-video game geek! There was a pure D&D question in there (I'm CG by the way), I'm surprised they lumped us with the video gamers which I don't really do.

Top score: Science nerd. I get paid to do chemistry, I certainly hope so. Next, in order: Social, drama, literature, anime, music. Computer and artistic next to nil.

Apparantly I'm a social nerd. Who knew?!

Your Result: Social Nerd

You're interested in things such as politics, psychology, child care, and peace. I wouldn't go so far as to call you a hippie, but some of you may be tree-huggers. You're the type of people who are interested in bettering the world. You're possible the least nerdy of them all; unless you participate in other activies that paled your nerdiness compared to your involvement in social activities. Whatever the case, we could still use more of you around.

Me and my brothers are Gamer/Computer nerds!

and I'm the only here apparently. But it explains my brothers brilliantly :laugh: :

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Gamer/Computer Nerd

You enjoy the visual stimulants of a video game, chatting on AIM, or reading online comics. Most of these types of nerds are considered dirty who lack hygeine, of course they always end up being the ones who make a crapload of money. And don't worry, that's just a stereotype; I'm not calling you dirty. ^_~

I'm parts of that - the video game, chatting on AIM is right..the rest is c....err...rubish. :p

I be a Science Nerd!! And not even a little bit!

(Followed closely by Musician Nerd. :D)

(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!) Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help.

naturestee wrote:
Uh yeah see that's the problem. I'm a huge all-around nerd. And they didn't ask much about roleplaying games or board games! *fumes* I'm a total non-video game geek! There was a pure D&D question in there (I'm CG by the way), I'm surprised they lumped us with the video gamers which I don't really do.

Top score: Science nerd. I get paid to do chemistry, I certainly hope so. Next, in order: Social, drama, literature, anime, music. Computer and artistic next to nil.
LOL!! We are the same type of nerd...

And I labeled myself as NG, hehe!

LOL! Nerds and jocks and freaks

Wabbitdad12 wrote:
It said I am a social nerd followed closely by science/math nerd.

Back when I was much, much younger there were just nerds!

Your Result: Drama NerdYou sure do love the spotlight and probably have a very out-going and loud personality. Or not. That's just a stereotype, of course. Participation in the theatre is something to be very proud of. Whether you have a great voice for musicals, or astounding skills for dramas/comedies; keep up the good work. We need more entertainment these days that isn't television and video games (not that these things are bad, necessarily.)

Back