switching brands

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nat1234

Reaction score
i've been thinking about switching my bunnies onto the supreme brand from oxbow
the one for senior rabbits for my one
here's the info
Supreme Science Selective Rabbit Mature 4 years. fiber: 22% protein:12% fat:4%

and for my younger bunny the
Supreme Science Selective House Rabbit Pellet. fiber:19-24% protein:14% fat:4%

this is the current brand i like
Oxbow Garden Select Adult Rabbit Food. fiber: 22-26% protein:12% fat:2.5%
oxbow is good for these but it's not the best in terms of Calcium, Phosphorus, and vitamins

source: Rabbit Food Comparision - Brand, Type, Nutritional Analysis

Hey, I used one type of Supreme science selective pellets for my bun, but i later found out they changed the recipe and it contained green tea extract, which made her very hyper (almost as if she had a cup of coffee!) so I changed it immediately, I'm not sure if that is the same one but I would recommend thoroughly checking the ingredients. If you are going to change their pellets, I would suggest mixing them in with the old pellets and gradually introduce them, hope this helps!

Hey, I used one type of Supreme science selective pellets for my bun, but i later found out they changed the recipe and it contained green tea extract, which made her very hyper (almost as if she had a cup of coffee!) so I changed it immediately, I'm not sure if that is the same one but I would recommend thoroughly checking the ingredients. If you are going to change their pellets, I would suggest mixing them in with the old pellets and gradually introduce them, hope this helps!
do you remember which one ?

i looked into it
green tea extract is actually used to lower plasma cholesterol in rabbits so i think i would just have to see how my rabbit reacts to it

i looked into it
green tea extract is actually used to lower plasma cholesterol in rabbits so i think i would just have to see how my rabbit reacts to it

Hey, I think my bun just had a bad reaction to it, maybe your rabbit will be okay with it :)

Latest posts

Back