Sweet Bun at the Sacramento SPCA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagPie

Reaction score
I am still not sure why I thought going to the SPCA was a good idea to look at rabbits (I don't really have room for another). But I went to visit the bunnies and one little REW jump out to me right away. He is the sweetest little guy. The minute I came up to his cage he jumped forward to press his nose thru the bars so I could rub his face. Never failed I'd walk away and return and he'd do the same thing. His name is Sir Rabbitus Hopitus Furitus I and he's been there for a while and I think because he's a REW. Otherwise he is just a love. If I had room I totally would have got him. I would really love to see him go to a good rabbit home. If you want to check him out here's his page:

Click on Sir Rabbitus Hopitus Furitus I

I do the same thing. I KNOW I can't have three but I look at them online and visit sometimes too! I can't figure out why I do it! Lol
He is cute. They all are though. You have SO many at your SPCA. So sad :(

:( yeah there were a couple I wanted. Both boys. Louie was the other one I liked because of his funky ears (he's also been there a while), I have a soft spot for funky ears since Harvey has one funky ear.

Yeah they do always have a lot of rabbits *sighs* If I wasn't renting and had the room, I'd go bring him home myself. Haha probably both of them. But I was hoping someone here will see them.

Back