Surprise..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EiuGirl316

Reaction score
So I dropped Finnegan off at work this morning and Katrina (my vet) told me she'd call me as soon as she was done with the surgery. Turns out my little she...was actually a HE!! I guess Fin has been pulling his testicles up into himself because he did it while he was under during surgery as well.

What an adjustment! Started out as a boy, misdiagnosed as a girl, and now back to a boy again. I feel bad because he's probably confused now!

Anyways, thanks for the well wishes from everyone!! :)

EiuGirl316 wrote:
So I dropped Finnegan off at work this morning and Katrina (my vet) told me she'd call me as soon as she was done with the surgery. Turns out my little she...was actually a HE!! I guess Fin has been pulling his testicles up into himself because he did it while he was under during surgery as well.

What an adjustment! Started out as a boy, misdiagnosed as a girl, and now back to a boy again. I feel bad because he's probably confused now!

Anyways, thanks for the well wishes from everyone!! :)

The Gender-Fairy strikes again!

Bo used to do the tuck move when I tried to check him as a young bunny.....

Wow...

Stinky Gender Fairy!!

My Drew knows ALL ABOUT that stinky fairy...she could share stories with Finnegan, hehe!! :)

Hugs to you both, and wishes for a speedy recovery!

Rosie*

Hey Eiugirl, who did you take your little now-a-guy to get fixed? I always take mine to Dr. Drake, at Albin's Animal Hospital.

Latest posts

Back