SURPRISE! HERE I AM!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelson_is_mine

Reaction score
This morning, I awoke to a strange thing. A small weight was on top of me and my first thought was "Hey, Nel." My second thought was, "Nelson?! What are you doing in my bed?" I opened my eyes in time to see him smoosh his face against mine, demanding kisses. Silly boy. He doesn't seem to know that you're supposed tocreate mischeifwhen you get out of your run, not snuggle!

He's been getting out of this run more and more lately, and I'm thinking about sacrificing my 4x2 area of my room which he doesn't already have so i don't have to worry about him not being about to get back inside his run to use his box. I guess I'll have to be more careful about what I leave around if I do that, then. there was a camera charger, phone charger, and laptop laying out. Luckily he seems to care less about cords.

Does anyone else have stories of surprise alarms?

Reminds me of a time when CJ go up onto my 4 ft high bed and started biting my feet (this was at 1 am) and I thought it was the cat until I realised that 1, what ever it was had big ears and 2 it was white, he had figured out how to unlock his cage ;)

Awww I wish mine didn't pee and poop all over my bed....... :(

Awwwwwwhttp://www.. That's cute! :heartbeat:

I've got a funny story!

So you all know my buns have freerange around my room right? Well in my room there are two beds. One's my bed and the others a guest bed incase I have a friend over or something. Well a long time ago when Teacup was really little (only 2 or 3 mabey) my cousin came over and spent the night at my house (she just graduated from highschool this month). Well my cousin's a VERY sound sleeper and if you let her she'll sleep till 1 pm. Anyway she was sleeping in the spare bed in my room. Teacup still being a young bunny was still very curious and she LOVED to climb. She had made the spare bed her offical perch and would climb up everyday to the top of it wo she could look ot over her domain! :pWell my cousin was sleeping in Teacup's bed so of course Teacup had to investigate. I woke up at 6 or so in the morning to see Teacup hopping up onto the bed. Teacup hopped all the way up the middle of my cousin from foot to head twice! The first time she got to my cousin's head she strted sort of sucking on her nose. It was the weirdest thing she put her little mouth around the tip of her nose! I don't think she bit her, just sort of tasted her. :DAfter the nose tasting Teacup hopped up onto my cousin's head nad sat right across her face (over the eyes, nose and mouth!). Teacup then hopped onto the pillow and turned around and started sniffing in my cousin's hair! Then she hopped back down her body for the second time. My cousin NEVER woke up through ANY OF IT!! I nearly died laughing!! :roflmao:

^ that's soooo funny! i probably would have died laughing, LOL! hehe, that's my funny fix for today........................

Aww cute stories!

I've had many surprise alarms lol. Since we moved, Mouse and Chalk's cage just doesn't seem to be as secure when it's shut anymore. They bend the bottom half of the door and wiggle out. So we were asleep, and the bunnies were all away downstairs, shut in. I woke up at about 5am to Mouse and Chalk hopping around our room! And since then, I've woken up several more times in the night hearing the sound of their paws hopping around our wooden floors. 'Whoosh, swoosh, swoosh' is what it sounds like. Their current favourite thing is to escape, and then get under the tv unit (no amount of blockade seems to work) and try to chew our sky cable :shock: so I have to come down, and thump on the floor to get them to come out and then cable tie their door shut!!

I WISH I could get woken up by a bunny in my bed wanting snuggles though! Sounds SO cute!! :p

wow your stories are all so funny! they totally made my day. :biggrin2:

Pete has a cage with a top opening and a side opening. At first I used to leave the top gate open all the time, thinking that he wouldn't jump out the top, because at the time, he didn't jump onto anything. So one time I sleeping and all of a sudden I inhale a whole bunch of fur and wake up thinking I was suffocating. I look over and there is Pete's butt right in my face. I look at him, half awake thinking, "did I leave the side gate open? what's going on?". When I finally wake up, I see that the side gate is closed. I look closer at the cage and see that his igloo/castle has been pushed over to the middle (where the top gate is). I couldn't believe that he moved that igloo to jump out of the top of the cage! What makes it even funnier is that my family and I always joke about my bunny not being the brightest crayon in the crayon box (he has a delayed reaction to anything and thinks a pole in the middle of his face is "hiding"), so the fact that he figured out to move the igloo to jump out was too funny.

Got another story from this morning :shock: the rabbit got out, once again. Some of you may know we have been painting, well we left the room for a few days and then put the rabbit back in. Somebody (*cough cough* my brother *cough, cough* ) left the paint pot on the lounge table, the lid was probably just lying on the top knowing my brother, now this is RED (like BLOOD red) paint, so CJ decided it would be funny, to hop in the paint, then walk all over the hardwood floors :panic:(new) then walk through all the bedrooms and jump on my bed, I woke up to a nudging and thought "cat" then opened my eyes and saw casper said "hiya little 'un" closed my eyes again and thought "OMFG!!! red?!!!!" (I thought it was blood) got up and there was paint every where. Luckily it was "no-fume" paint and he didnt ingest any (I still count myself so lucky for that ! =D ) so I cleaned him off and wrapped him in a towel, went to go back down the hall and almost died of horror! it was literally EVERYWHERE. I got a few pics before the camera died and I cleaned up (once again this was around 1 am) will have to share later :laugh: my brother screamed the house down aswell when he woke up to blood red paint every where :laugh:

Latest posts

Back