Super Soaker Bunny Guns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
As many of you whoknow me are aware, I use a water gun to remind Sebastian as to who issupposed to be boss, and what the rules are.

Well, it has mysteriously disappeared andhe and I have been having a conflict today, so I sent SLG off to findanother one. She returned with one that just barely trickled a streamwhether or not the trigger was even pulled.

I sent her off to search her toyboxagain. She returned again with a very sizable weapon, the likes ofwhich I can't recall everseeing in the water gun category! Ithought to myself, "This will be nice, I won't have to refill it allthe time."

The next time Sebastian committed thecrime, I quickly picked up the machine gun sized water gun and pulledthe trigger. :gun:

WHAMMO!!! A stream of water shot acrossthe room and parted my poor bunny's hair and scooted him 6" across hiscage! :shock:My husband and my son nearly died in hystericslaughing so hard!

Sebastian jumped straight up in the air,glared at me and then thumped all the way to the top of his condo tospend the next twenty minutes drying off! :X

I guess it's not just the size of thereservoir on that weapon....it's got some power behind it! I will beinvesting in a new water pistol. A nice, small, bunny sized waterpistol! ;)

Raspberry

:laugh:

Too bad poor lil' Sebbie had to suffer a blow to his dignity :foreheadsmack: He better not try that again!

:laugh:I am soIN Hysterics here !!!! I think the part that got methe most was the parting of the hair lmao!!! After a really rough day, and 4 fighting children ( andPeg you thought you had probswith fighting buns lol ) itwas great to read that thread ,broke up all the nasties andactually made me burst out laughing!!!Thanks Ras!!!

:shock: Poor Sebastian didn't even know what was comming. :laugh:
Sounds like a good investment, since Flosy seems to enjoy normal sized water guns. lol

-Ashley & Flospy

:laugh:That's the funinest thing I'veever heard. I was picturing the whole scenario in my head andlaughing my butt off (I even had to stop to read it to my husband whothought I was going crazy laughing at the computer). Whatmakes it even funnier is the last time we were at the store to buy a"bunny-sized" water gun, he joked about buying a super soaker (ourPepper is the typical "teenager" right now). He got a kickout of your story too! Thanks for the laugh!Sebastian shouldn't need a bath for awhile

Jamie

that was just toooooo funny... oh the visions!!!

Since I have been having probs with bonding Cleo is constantly atGracies cage and we use a squirt bottle to deter her. Wellshe has been squirted so many times now i just have to make the noisewith my teeth ( I do a great squirt bottle impersonation) that she runsaway lol

Susan

I'm glad you all have found this as amusing as we did! It was soooo funny!

Sebastian on the other hand, doesn't seem at all amused by the whole thing! :p

Raspberry

How funny.

If I sprayed Tiny B with water she would get even. The first time I gave her a bath she bit me on my elbow.

:laugh:

:disgust:

....the things people do to amuse themselves! To a poor bunnie, none the less!

I wouldn't be surprised if Sebs wasn't the one who dragged off theoriginal squirt gun, too. You'll probably find it somewhere with holeschewed in it.

Did he get over it or is he still holding a grudge?

-Carolyn

Hmm..I like that idea....maybe I'll have to getone to keep Corky away from his stitches...but then again, Doc Mark maynot want him wet!

That is so funny, Razz!

We use a water gun too. All we have to do is pick it up and shake andthey go running. It shoots a good 20 feet too (just tested it), so isvery effective and sometimes we don't even have to get up.

:disgust:poor 'Bastian, what did your mommy doto you, baby? Shame on you RS - you know he is a perfectlittle :bunnyangel:.:laugh:

omg....i am crying laughing here.
36_11_6.gif

Poor, innocent little Sebastian.

Back