super pet cage parts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halogamer91

Reaction score
does anyone no about a place where i can getparts for my super pet cage. It is a standard cage, the big square onthat has a length of about 2-2.5 feet(although to give my bunny morespace, i added her old 2.5 by 1 foot cage to the top)

i found two sites with ramps and shelves, but the were out of theshelves i needed, and i cant find the little clips that hold the sidestogether.

WHERE CAN I GET THESE PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!

attachment.php

Warmest Welcome again, Halogamer,

Buck Jones will be able to give you some ideas.

Check out his safe house and his hutches in the "Cages Only" post. He makes it look easy - down to the slightest detail.

That's a beautiful bunny you have there. Love the prints in the snow too. :)

-Carolyn

What kind of parts? Like Clips andstuff? Tractor Supply carries a lot of "build it yourself"stuff for the wire cages. They have the little metal clipsyou connect things with.

They also have droppings pans and the wire.

I'm not familiar with the cage you're writingabout, but DaMars Rabbit Supply Company, among others, provides cagebuilding equipment. Link at :http://www.damars.com/oncatf.html

Other companies include Bass, which I think advertises in the Magazineportion of this site, Midwest Cage Company, K&W Cages, etc.

I, too, would suggest checking out Tractor Supply Company Outlets, Agways, and other feed/farm equipment retailers.

Buck

Latest posts

Back