super active

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylittlewabbit

Reaction score
Both Binky and Brittany are shedding like crazy. Each morning its like binky has a second rabbit in his cage. Since then Binky has been even more active then normal. He normally is a very active boy. Greeting everyone that comes though the door, circling them and chinning them. Each and everytime. He does his daily laps around the room and then retires to his corner. He does this several times a day. Latey since since he began his major shedding his been acting even more active. If that's even possible. lol Like as of now trying to type this im being attacked by his nose. Hes all always been a very inquisitive rabbit. But he just keeps on trying to investigate me and everything that's around. Hes already 8 months old. So i know he already hit his maturity months ago, when he started his spraying. Not cool. Just wondering if anyone else's buns get really active during shedding time.

Thanks

I have three shedding right now. It's like the Three Bears story lol

Willard - not as active and a bit grumpy

Dobby - just a little more active but still my laid back bunny.

Kreacher - has been very active.More inquisitive and lots of binkies when he's been out.

So I'm going on it depends on the individual bunny. And yes, cleaning out extra bunnies in all three of my boys crates every day, EVEN after grooming each night.

Can't wait until it's over. lol

K:)

I know its everywhere. Right now im calling him a dandelion. lol Everywhere you look there's white hair floating around. Like dandelions. The boyfriend doenst seem to like me calling him that. oh well

Yes it is. I made the mistake of calling him fat. And the boyfriend stopped what he was doing and looked at me and said hes not fat. Oops. The look on his face. Priceless.

OOoooh Harvey's shedding too. It's pretty much everywhere. He's hitting the tail end of it so the poor guy is looking rather scruffy. During this shed he seemed a little less active and a little bit grumpy haha.

Latest posts

Back