Sunshine

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flashy

Reaction score
[align=center]RIP my Sunshine. [/align]
[align=center]
2dwafj6.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]April 1999 - 12-10-2007[/align]
[align=center][/align]
[align=center]Sweep will find you when he is ready, he's lost and lonely without you. [/align]
[align=center]
2sbwpcy.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Enjoy jumping, running, binkying, playing with Moon, I know how much you loved her.[/align]
[align=center]Take care of yourself and I am so deeply sorry I let you down so badly.[/align]

I knowI sound nasty, but please no prayers. I feel so bad about this that I just needed to post, I wasn't going to, but I felt I had to.

gorgeous boy you were well loved, enjoy rainbow bridge and take care of all Tracy's buns.:pink iris:and if you see a black bun called dido give him nose rubs from me

I'm so sorry, Flashy. I don't know what happened but please don't beat yourself up. If it was an accident, they happen to the best of people. I know you did the best you could.

:hug:

Thanks guys.

Unfortunately we missed it, for months and months we missed it, all of us. that means we let him down. He lived a good life, I know putting him to sleep was right, but he suffered so much and we missed it. That is unforgiveable. We did let him down.

I'm just now seeing this - I'm so sorry for your loss. I understand how you are feeling - but try to remember the years of happiness. I'm sure he was a spoiled rotten bun and couldn't have had a better home elsewhere.

We do what we can as we can. Sometimes we make mistakes...but we learn from them and go on. I have to tell myself htat every day or I think I'll go crazy missing Ginger...

My heart goes out to you - I'm sorry for your loss.

Peg

Thankg uys.

It doesn'ty feel like a rough time, yes, it's busy, hard, stressful, a nightmare and stuff, but so far (tough wood) we have only lost one bunny. Far better than in Feb and early March when we lost three adults and a litter of four.

Sunshine desevred better than the end he got, couldn't have prevented it, but should hgave noticed earlier. I/we/they (being my parents) are fully to blame. Harsh but true unfortunately.

[align=center]
heart.gif
[/align]

[align=center]We choose them sometimes they choose us and other times they are given to us.[/align]

[align=center]We bring them home and suddenly learn there is so much more. [/align]

[align=center]We love them and care for them.[/align]

[align=center]We feed them and play with them.[/align]

[align=center]We watch them grow and marvel at the change.[/align]

[align=center]We laugh and enjoy there every move. [/align]

[align=center]We sometimes get annoyed at some of what they do, than they look at us and it is all ok.[/align]

[align=center]We do our best to keep them safe and it is not enough.[/align]

[align=center]We sometimes make the choice for how there life ends and sometimes they choose it. [/align]

[align=center]We love them will all our hearts in the end they know this and that is best of all. They go to the bridge loved when so many others have never known love. They go knowing some day we will see them again and their hearts as well as ours will be whole. [/align]

[align=center] ----------------------[/align]

[align=center]Binky Free. RIP Sunshine. You will be missed.[/align]

[align=center]
angelsko.jpg
[/align]

I'm so sorry to hear.

Please don't feel bad, though I understand it. Bunnies are masters when it comes to hiding how they are feeling. It's sad, but we don't start off knowing everything there is to know, they teach us. :hug:

Binky free Sunshine :rainbow:

You're all being really nice :( It makes me feel worse, I guess I have to explain.

Aince moving back homer I took csre of all the buns, but in Mayb Sunshien developed lumps on him and also lost use of his back left leg temporarily. We took him to the vest and they said the lumps could be myxi and I also asked for panacur for the leg.

My parnest know how very important my buns are, buns like Sky, and whilst I was willing to be extra clean, my parents said they would tske over the care of Sunshine and Sweep because none of us wanted me to contaminate the rest with anything because it wasn't just them at stake. They ahd taken care of them from when we got them until I moved back home so I thought they would have been ok with them.

So mum and dad took over their care, i hardly went near them, too scared incase i transported something back.

I onyl went lastWednesday ebcause someone was stamping and I was tyring to figure out who, it was Sunshine and when I went down, I noticed his mouth was all swollen and lop sided.

[align=center]
2gyadg2.jpg
[/align]
Mum and dad took him to the vest on Thursday, and Friday he was operated on. The abscess was into the bone and ran along one side of his mouth form the front to back.,

He'd had tooth problems last November and from then on he chewed on his wobbly tooth (he had his second lot of spurs and when they filed them down they made a tooth woobly) and that is what caused the abscess. This could have been there for 11 months.

I missed tht, I should have made the effort to keep checking them, I shouldn't have trusted my parents, I should have noticed. The poor old man was left suffering with that vile abscess for AGES! that's not forgiveable and I should feel bad. I will learn from this. None of my dwarfs would ever have had it get to that becuase i see them and wacth them so closely.

Unacceptable. It will never happen again. Yet again, I let a bunny down. Appalling. So please don't tell me it's not my fault, or I didn't let hiom sdown, because I did, big style. I'm so sorry Sunshine.

i never changed the sotry, to anyonewho i talked about it with (qhich i think was only one person), or read the thread i mentioned him oin, they know i missed it. i dont even care of people do bash me, to be honest, its not like i dont desevre it.

i was upclose with him a week and a half before and i didn't even see it then. no wonder he had an upset stomach, ther abscess had an outlet in the mouth so he would have been swallowing a load of puss :(

And i dont know why the text is a stupid size but it wont cxhange.

tundrakatiebean wrote:
so don't think that just because the story changed we will start bashing you.
urgh, that's really got to me. I'm not a liar :(

Latest posts

Back