sunday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
hello! :wave2

bright and sunny here....but breezy and cold, too!:jumpforjoy:

mrsd and danielle went out to ny to take care of poppy (mrsd's father)

jessica and i will hold down the home front.
I bought a bunch of tgif frozen appetisers, so jessica is happy:biggrin2:
i'm making shepherd's pie for dinner....don't know if jessica will eat it, but too bad for her if not....it'll leave more for me.....yummmmmmmmm!

i might get up the energy to vacuum the bunnie room. it really needs it, but i don't want to overerert myself too much....
...mrsd will be gone until tuesday.

and i'm having a blast with the new usb turntable that mrsd bought me!!
just listening to all of my old records is worth the effort.
i set it up yesterday, and i've already converted several records to cd......beatles, fleetwood mac, boston, elton john, david bowie, journey, beach boys...

my wishes to all to have a good day!!

j :eek:ldman:

It's lovely and sunny here too, and quite warm. I went out riding this morning and rode through a field with sheep and newly born lambs -they wereso cute!:inlove:Spring is definitely here!:biggrin2:

I spent the afternoon in the garden with Millie and Ollie the cat (who only goes in the garden when it's sunny:p) and let Millie have a run about the bottom of the garden on our new raised plant beds (luckily the plants aren't in them yet.;)) She had so much fun and was binkying everywhere! I took some photos which I'll have to post later on.:)

Now, I'd better go finish my English language coursework, it's due in for Tuesday and I still have loads to do!:rollseyes

so i decided to jump on the bunnie room clean up, and got the vacuuming done!!

everybun got a handful of hay afterwards, and i left them happily munching away.

chippy is showing some subtle signs of gi issues. she hasn't pooped all day.....whereas the otherbuns have half-filled their litter pans.:(she was munching on hay like the others, so i'll just give her some time/space.

there were robins all over the place today, and i imagine it won't be long before little babybunsters are showing up as well.

i'm hungry, but i don't want to spoil dinner.
jessica just heated up some chickenquesadilla rolls for herself, and they smell sooooo good.

time for a beer/chips/remote...maybe cut anothercd...watch some tv.
maybe i can talk jessicainto walking the dogs while i cook dinner.

life could be worse :biggrin2:

This is what I've been doing most of the day, playing with my Easter present.

DSC03331.jpg

It's alot of fun. Yeah I'm still a Kid an OLD one but stilla kid. LOL

Susan:)

Latest posts

Back