Sunday

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimD

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!!

It's snowing like crazy here....and cold-d-d.
Started a few hours ago and we've got about an inch and a half.

I'm glad I ran the errands yesterday!!
Cleanup will keep me plenty busy today.

MrsD just got back from walking the pup....
Looks like the pup had fun....not too sure 'bout MrsD.

Soooo......I think we'll just hunker down for now.

Coffee and a warm chocolate chip muffin sound good right now....mmmm.

***:singing: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snooooooow!! ***

WOW JimD you only got an inch and a half of snow. Lucky you. We got a fair amount here, hard to say how much as it's very windy and the snow drifted. Hubby's outside shoveling the driveway. We are suppose to get freezing rain today to.

Poor hubby has to go out later (he's a Limo Driver), he will be driving the bus today. Good God i don't know how he does it. I have a small car and I hate driving in downtown Toronto, too many one way streets and people are nuts the way they drive, especially the ones with the SUV's. They think they can drive any way they like, more often then not they are the ones in the accidents.

On a lighter note I think I may try to do some Xmas Bunny pictures today.

Susan:)

Dark and damp here today.

Feeling a little 'fragile' as it was my work's Christmas Party last night, and I was boogying until the early hours (OK, I know it's only the beginning of December, but it still felt like Christmas :p). John had gone to bed when I got in at 1.30 am, but Pernod and Shadow were waiting up for me :D

Jan

We had rain, freezing rain, sleet and snow yesterday! Such an average winter day in Indiana! Seriously LOL!

Now it's pushing 60° F and going to storm later. Again, not unusual for Indiana.

The rest of the week is supposed to be about 35° F give or take and snow. Normal yet, again. Indiana sort of seems to be where all weather meets sometimes! LOL!

I am fighting what I think is the flu. I've been up and down all night - sleeping in a recliner to help me breath and not bug hubby while he sleeps......

I've had a humidifier on me and VIck's to breath in so I can....... breath!

Lovely time of year! :?

It's funny how things vary depending on location. Like JimD said they had 1.5 inches of snow -- that's hardly worth mentioning here unless you got that much in 15 minutes, lol.

Its lightly snowing, but given it's December, that's to be expected, lol.

Its hard to believe that a week and a half ago we had above freezing and today it is -27*C (-17*F). I'm so glad all the bunnies are in the garage now!

I'm going to do a bonding session today and get some pictures of the bunnies.

I'm having a really, really hard time contacting the rescue that was going to help me rehome Mia, I just get sosad when I see her and think that she wont be here when I get back in the spring. One moment I'm dead set that rehoming her is a good idea and the next I am set against it. You guys would see why if you met her, she is unbelievable cute and she really knows how to play it up for you.

I was hoping to spend some time socializing Aero as well but I think that is going to have to wait until after finals and then until spring. :?

Hi all!

Gather ye rosebuds while ye can.

Even I can feel the cold. Where are all the global warming activists now? In the news, we are heading for the coldest winter in 15 years.
Sure glad I have the Christmas lights up, put them up just after Halloween. Jan are you sure you want to move here.

Going out for supper again. My father wants tohavethe buffet at the Sawmill Restaurant.

Picture wise, I haven't taken much of Pebbles and Bebe. I am working on the 300+ pictures I took atthe Gary Mar (MLA) Banquet last Thursday night.

It was 72 here today. It got really stuffy in the house. Makes it kinda hard to get into the Holiday spirit.

Now it's raining and a cold front is on the way. It's going to be cool the rest of the week.

Latest posts

Back