Summer and Tilly meet the harness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flashy

Reaction score
On Saturday I let Summer and Tilly onto the harness for the first time.

Why Saturday? Well, I'm not sure, but I think fate had something to do with it.

Ages ago I saw pictures of Elf on her leash and harness and how happy and relaxed she looked, and knew I wanted to try that with Summer. We've had a harness for a couple of years but my nethies are definitely not harness bunnies.

When I come online in the mornings I generally do a rough scan, mainly at posts I have previously responded to, and on Saturday morning I somehow missed about Elf being so ill.

On Saturday I decided that I would try them on the harness, like I say, before I knew Elf was ill. You'll see how the buns did on the leash and harness in the video. Essentially, they had a lovely time, especially Tilly.

When we had had our walks I came back online and finally heard about how ill Elf had been/was. To me, it felt like some sort of fate that I tried Summer and Tilly on the harness, all due to Elf, on the very day that Elf departed for the bridge. I have spoken to Minda in more detail about this, and showed her this video because, in my mind, I know only put them on leash's because of Elf, and that means that Elf has given my two buns a beautiful gift.

So, I give you

[align=center]'Summer and Tilly meet the harness'
[/align]
[align=center][flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/I-PIhkQLUmE&hl=en&fs=1[/flash][/align]

I absolutely adore this video. They really look like they're having fun and it made me smile wide. I was surprised by the tribute at the end the first time I watched it. That part made me cry...but I was still smiling...

Wonderful elf touched so many people on the forum.

She was one special bun. Minda you should be proud. And flashy that was great I am still trying to find a harness small enough for storm

I always enjoy your videos, Tracy, you always seem to pick just the right songs to go with them :)

Looks like they loved being out on the leash - had to smile at Summer going through the smallest spaces, making you follow :D. And how lovely to make it a tribute to Elf - had a tear at the end of it.

Jan

How sweet to see them enjoying the out of doors. I'm so glad they got to have a good time outside in the sun. Thanks for sharing that with us.

Latest posts

Back