Sumfin berry berry bad is comin...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy

Reaction score
Hello Cadbury here, I fink somefin berry berry bad is comin. :? Baloo and Iz ar outside bunbuns. We each have a beutious house outside and wez like it.

Today ar Hoomun haz bin runnin all ober da place lookin berry nerbous. :confused2: She haz bin tiein ting down and moobing tings close to da house. :panic: Den a few minutes ago she came out and looked at us. She kept shakin her head. Den she went and got da vet cages and I watched as she put some fresh hay in bof ub deem. Den she scooped up baloo from hiz house and put him in da vet cage, grabbed his food dish and water bottle and wisked him away. I fought he wuz goin to get da old snip snip dat da hoomun had been talkin about. And I thought yay no more babies for me!!! :yahoo: :bestwishes: Den I thought about it more. :? Why two cages. Den da hoomun came back and started grabbing may babies one at a time and I thought :toast: :yahoo: :weee: :party0002: :clapping: Da Babies are leaving too!! Den she grabbed me and put me in da cage wif ma babies :grumpy: . She carried us into da house, den she let me and my babies out to play for a little while. Dat waz fun, fun till she put us back and let baloo out. Now weez all locked up. She says a hurricane's a comin. Iz not sure what da hurricane is but if it's a comin it don't sound good. She said she hooked down our houses good but didn't want to take any chances wif us.

Oh I dink the hurricane is a big wind and rain. Itz a good ding you gots to come inside de nice warm houze. Maybe she will let you stay in de house all de time :biggrin2:.

Oh dear, Iz hopez notz. I do not like to be in da house. I like outside. Da air smells gud and da tats are in da house. And da big flat faced doggie is in da house too. I like to visit but not to stay. My house is berry berry nice and big and I have it just da way I want it. :nerves1 I will not use a litter box no sir.

Oh dear, Iz hopez notz. I do not like to be in da house. I like outside. Da air smells gud and da tats are in da house. And da big flat faced doggie is in da house too. I like to visit but not to stay. My house is berry berry nice and big and I have it just da way I want it. :nerves1 I will not use a litter box no sir.

Well we made it frew dis Sandy ting unharmed. Da hoomun let us go back to our bunbun home. I am much happier now:) I gave da hoomun kisses when I saw my house:)

Oh I is so glad daat you is back in your big houses and dat everything is alright. I was scared for my bunny friends. Good thing dat the hooman broughts you inside where it was safe and warm. Better dan becoming a bunny kite.

No no bunbun kite for me, If wez were ment to fly we would haf wings and feathers instead of big ears and fluff. Alldoe I do fink dat deem lop eared bunbuns might be able to get some lift off if dey really tried.

How did everyone else make it through da storm?

Apebull wrote:
Oh I dink the hurricane is a big wind and rain.  Itz a good ding you gots to come inside de nice warm houze.  Maybe she will let you stay in de house all de time :biggrin2:.

Ripley here- Yeah! Dis is what I'm trying to convince my hoomin to do! :biggrin2:

Oh no. I don't like the carrying cage. Iz too small and I get separated from ma bunwife! Iz glad you're ok!:)

Latest posts

Back