SugarGlider's Bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SugarGlider

Reaction score
It's been a while since I posted new bunny pictures :)

RazzleF27.jpg

AppleF27.jpg

RazzAppF27.jpg

Livingston2F27.jpg

LivingstonF27.jpg

Scooter and Pumpkin can be seen here : http://tnrgliders.com/index.php?module=PhotoGallery&func=main&gid=3

And my sugar gliders can be seen here : http://tnrgliders.com/index.php?module=PhotoGallery&func=main&gid=1

(PS: We lost Emma last weekend. She dissapeared out of the barn. We have no idea what happened to her.)

Beautiful as always!!:inlove: How is little Apple doing now?

I'm sorry Emma is lost, hopefully she will show up:pray:

Emma was the only rabbit we had outside. She just did not adjust well to being in the house. She was very afraid of people and we all felt it'd be better for her to just be out where she'd have the least amount of contact with us.

When we discovered she was missing her pen was all closed up and the room her pen was in was all closed up as well. There were no people tracks in the snow other than my daughters (she feeds Emma and our chicken daily) but there were bunny tracks around. we have several wild bunnies who live around our barn and house so we just don't know which is which.

I don't know how she got out or where she went but I know we have not seen her in over a week of looking.

Apple is doing great :) She lays down to sleep more than her sister does and runs into things sometimes but otherwise is a healthy happy bunny. At times she holds her head almost strait and at times it's sideways but most of the time its like what you see in the pictures.

When she lays down for sleeping I think it's because she has a hard time keeping her balance while she's asleep. It scares me sometimes (dead bunny flop) but she's always fine :)

OMG! The babies are all grown up! They are beautiful!

I'm sorry about Emma, I hope she found somewhere safe and warm if she did get out. Did you guys try calling around to local shelters and everything? I would hate not knowing where my bunny was in this weather. :(

How is Livingston's health?

PS. need more pics of razzleberry and apple!

i remember looking at the post you started when they were just babies.. that seems like a month ago... they grewww so fast!!

I was just thinking about little Apple. I am glad to hear that she is doing so well. She really is a special bunny. :bunnyheart

I really hope that you find Emma.

~Star~

Back