Sudden Habit -Peeing on Bed!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady_TOX

Reaction score
Hello,
So Ever since I've let my rabbits be free roam all day in my room my Bun Yuki has taken to peeing on my bed! She poops to but thats easily taken care of. Why has she started peeing on my bed? I did recently change my room around and she stopped pooping excessively in one spot, She has never peed on my bed before I changed it around or After I changed it, it only started when I built a NIC cage for them and was able to let them Free roam in my room all day. Yuki knows where her litter box is too.
Is there a way to bunny proof your bed so that cant get on it or is that impossible? What should I do to stop it? Can I? lol. Just annoying because I dont have a lot of money to keep washing my sheets. Right now I put a Comforter on my bed let them out, she pees on it while shes out and then take it off and my bed isnt wet and smelly. Its just a bit of a pain in the ass. x) Anything else I can do? Have you guys had this problem. Id love to let my Bun on my bed with me, it just stinks and stains!
No either or them are spayed but I will be spaying the momma this month *fingers crossed* the kit is only 8 weeks I dont think I can get him/her fixed just yet.
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back