Such a change

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nangobi

Reaction score
Bugsy's always been quite a friendly littlegirl, she can be alittle bit shy at times but she'd binkylike mad whenever you went in the run with her.She'd run around our legs, lick our hands, she was so nosy too -wanting to see what you were doing, jumping all over us etc.She didn't like being picked up but she would allow us to stroke her.

Now suddenly she's running away, won't come when she'scalled, and more significantly - growls at me when I go nearher or her food.

Is this just hormones (she's due to be spayed soon) or should I belooking for something else? Haven't changed anything so I'm a bitstumped.

I agree with Greta...sounds like hormones to me, too. :)

I hope it is just hormones.She's had a few moments over the past couple of weeks that were a clueI suppose. Mind you, most of it seems to directed at me - she was quitehappy licking my daughters hand this week. Anyway, I rang thevets today for an appointment for her to be spayed and they're going totake her tomorrow.

She seemed a little bit more friendly tonight - didn't growl at me atall and she even did a few binkies around me for a while. Alittle worried about tomorrow but hopefully all will go well.They said if I leave her at 12.30 she'll be ready for collection around5pm.

Latest posts

Back