Success! Thanks everyone...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZminilops

Reaction score
I'd just like to report that Dodge has had her kits this morning. They all seem warm and she has made a super nest,she's pulled so much fur that I had to really dig down to find any kits. They are nice and snug. I have not counted how many are there yet, I just had a gentle prod to make sure all felt warm and no dead babies.

Dodge looks well and happy, she has her hips and waist back now so will be in a bikini in no time! I have given her a carrot as a treat for a job well done.

Later on I will start a blog with pics of the babies growing from week to week for those who like to see that sort of thing.

Once again this forum is awesome :bunnydance: I'm glad I came across it.

Happy rabbit-raising to all,
Michelle, Dodge and kits, and Sooty xxx

I went out and had a count, and there are seven kits in the nest. Seven! Sheesh! No wonder she was so big. Too soon to tell colouring, but looks like one solid, one charlie or seal pont, and the rest brokens. Funny how she had as many kits as I have good solid homes lined up for, what a clever girl.

Latest posts

Back