My dad recently took an allergy test to find outwhat he has been so allergic to. Before he took the test, we alreadyknew he was highly allergic to cats; he would break out into hives andswell. Well, the results show that he is even MORE allergic to timothy!I've been keeping the timothy hay out of my dad's way, but the girlsare indoors and there's hay in there 24/7. (To add to that, my dad camedown with pneumonia a couple months ago and just had a lung biopsy acouple Fridays ago to see what the pneumonia was caused by. Now my dadthinks it's the timothy hay and/or mold. (We live in a pretty damp areaand the mold grows on our leather couch and on my mom's leatherpurses.)) He said if he still allergic to the new hay, I have to keep the rabbitsoutside (which I do not want to do), and if he's still breathing in thehay when they're outside, I might have to place them in a new home. I'm sure there's no such thing as hypoallergenic hay, but does anyoneknow of a great substitute? Maybe one less "dusty"? Thanks.