Stupid question...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wallice

Reaction score
Hi

I recently got into an argument with a friend of mine who insists that cabbits exist (a hybrid cat and rabbit). I don't think so, because how can a carnivore and herbivore from two completely different animal famlies mate and form viable offspring? I tried looking online, and everything seems photoshopped, but my friend remains convinced.

Anyone out there that knows for sure?

Thanks!:)

wallice wrote:
Hi

I recently got into an argument with a friend of mine who insists that cabbits exist (a hybrid cat and rabbit). I don't think so, because how can a carnivore and herbivore from two completely different animal famlies mate and form viable offspring? I tried looking online, and everything seems photoshopped, but my friend remains convinced.

Anyone out there that knows for sure?

Thanks!:)
On Animal Crackers there was a cat that really looked like a cabbit. It had long back legs and a small tail like a rabbit and did a kind of a run-hop like a rabbit. It turned out to be a rare breed of cat, I'll try and find it!

Manx tail-less cats. Some have skeletal abnormalities that cause a hopping gait.

Pam

pamnock wrote:
Manx tail-less cats. Some have skeletal abnormalities that cause a hopping gait.

Pam
Yup, was just about to post that was it ;)
It was really cute as well

Back