STUART,FL Handicapped rabbit in need of a home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Southflbuns

Reaction score
:bunny19
I was contacted by a woman who works at petco as a groomer about a rabbit. She use to live in NY and got the rabbit at the petco up there where she worked. She "said" that the rabbit was spayed because all the female rabbits at that store were. So she proceeded to tell me that the rabbit had gotten out a few months ago and they could not find it and then a few weeks ago someone in the neighborhood found the bun and brought it to the vet where they then diagnose the rabbit to have paralyzed hind legs! She said she has to work 8 hws a day and that she dos nothave the time to deal with it. By this time I'm holding myself back because I'm so mad but i didn't say anything negative. I told her that the rabbit need wheels for the back legs and she said that she dident have money for that and when i asked for photos she said she didn't have a computer. So obviously she can not afford the rabbit and we need to get it out of this horrible situation asap. I have all her info. I would be willing to pitch in for the wheels if someone would take the bun. Give me a call its the best way to reach me (772)708-9668 -Sara

Do you have the rabbit now, or do you know whats going on with it at this point?

Latest posts

Back