Straw Mats

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pier1 Imports. I get a 12x12 squarefor a buck and they are made out of maize. Sometimes I'veround em on sale for 80cents....they love em and if they tear em upnothing in there is gonna hurt em!

I got mine at Petco too, but they're not alwaysin stock. You might want to give them a call and see if theyhave them, and if they don't, ask when they'll order some.

-Carolyn

What sizes do they come in. I'd like to get one that's like 3' X 3' for the x-pen.

I put the bunnies in the x-pen when I clean their cages. I don't openthe x-pen all the way up and just use it as a 2' X2' holdingpen.It's such a pain to keep running over to stop them fromdigging/chewing on the carpet, and then run back and try to clean theircage REALLY quick.

~Jim

JimD wrote:
What sizes do they come in. I'd like to get one that's like 3' X 3' for the x-pen.

I put the bunnies in the x-pen when I clean their cages. I don't openthe x-pen all the way up and just use it as a 2' X2' holdingpen.It's such a pain to keep running over to stop them fromdigging/chewing on the carpet, and then run back and try to clean theircage REALLY quick.

~Jim
The ones I get are actually in 12x12 squares that are tiedtogether....so very sizeable..I usually buy 10 at a time and cut off asquare as needed..maybe that would work for ya?

Latest posts

Back