Strange Rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*nepo*

Reaction score
When I woke up at 7:10today, I went to say hi to my mom she was in the kitchen and Nepo wasalso in the kitchen. And at that moment Nepo started running around incircles in his cage and stomping his feet and then he went into hislittle house (I know this means he is scared. Good thing I know thelanguage of lagomorphs.)Well I was wondering why he got scared. This isfourth time this has happened. The first time it was during thehurricane and we were watching a mivie with Nepo and he startedstomping his feet (maybe he was scared because it was dark and a littlenoisy). I don't rememberwhy he got scaredhappenedduring the second time but he was in hiscage.Andthe third time was when aplumbercame in and Nepo was in his cage( it was a little weird because heusually lets strangers pet him)

I have another question. On Monday I changed theamount of food I gave to Nepo because I use to give him too much. Butnow I have to refill his food thing and that's not what is supposed tohappen. Should I live it empty ( i don't think so) so he learns to usethe amount properly. Or should I give him vegetables orhay?

I know alfalfa is only good for baby bunnies, andNepo is a teenager now. Can I finish the amount of alfalfa hay that Ihave?and then when there is nomore alfalfa I'll buytimothy.or should I just buy timothy hay and forget about thealfalfa?

I would finish off with the alfalfa by mixing inthe timothy. Hay is good to use as a "filler" if you areputting your rabbit on a diet and trying to cut down onpellets. (Outside rabbits will need the extra energy, so Idon't advise this during the winter.)

Pam

So pamnock you mean I shouldbuy tomothy hay and mix it together in the same container as thealfalfa hay? and then should I give the hay when I serve Nepo's food orwhen I see his foodbowl getting empty? Today I gaveNepo 4 pieces of baby carrots that is okay right?

Anna, is Chernish fat?:)

Thanks for all your help!:D

Latest posts

Back