Strange Dream

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Numbat

Reaction score
I often have strange dreams but I decided to share this one because Prisca was in it! :shock: And I've never even met her! Weird; RO must be having an effect on my subconscious!

I don't remember most of it but I know that Prisca was singing at some concert or something (really well btw :)) and afterwards I was walking down an alleyway and there were seven dead rabbits lying around. And then it turned into a nightmare...

There was a lot more to it but I suck at remembering dreams. Lol, I wonder what it means.

Rabbits are classified as 'Lucky' animals. They are also givers of happiness, as we all can justify :p
Anyways, if you saw 7 of them while walking toward them then I think, you're going into luck and happiness.

this is funny because i have had dreams where people from RO where in it and i have never met them either,lol.

My dream Mouse_Chalks Jen was in it, and she was coming over my house, i asked her how long till she got here and apparently she was just going to catch the boat over and would be there in 45 minutes,lol!!!!!!!!! Hope this doesnt creep you out Jen,lol!!!!!!!!!

Luvmyzoocrew wrote:
this is funny because i have had dreams where people from RO where in it and i have never met them either,lol.

My dream Mouse_Chalks Jen was in it, and she was coming over my house, i asked her how long till she got here and apparently she was just going to catch the boat over and would be there in 45 minutes,lol!!!!!!!!! Hope this doesnt creep you out Jen,lol!!!!!!!!!

I actually lol'd. wow.

Anyways, bun's are good luck, either way..

Latest posts

Back