Stormy, You will be missed!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camarie

Reaction score
I have been dreading to write this but i thought i should let everyone know. My flemish giant Stormy died today. I don't know how it happened. I am extremely upset and stopped crying for a min to write this. I came home today and found Stormy in the dead bunny flop position. I was thinking she was sleeping. But when i touched her she did not move. I didnt think she was sick, but i should of with Salem in his condition. Stormy my young flemie furbabie i will miss you!

Oh no I am so, so sorry! :(
Binky free Stormy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wonder did the breeder selling them too young have a part to play?
I know you loved Stormy alot, I am so sorry she's gone

Well i dont know cause the bacteria the rabbits had when they where younger they got from feeding off of their mommys milk. The parents i bet are sick too.

we're so sorry to hear of Stormy's passing. Our Lilly went the same way. I just though she was on her side sleeping. Bunny's are so good at hiding things from us. All we can do is give them love and a good forever home and hope to have them a long time. It's really hard to say good bye. Binky free big girl.:bunnyangel:

Thanks Nancy!

Oh no, Sara. I'm Sorry. She was so Beautiful. I'm sorry for your loss.

:pink iris:Rest In Peace Stormy :pink iris:

Binky free :rainbow:

Camarie wrote:
Well i dont know cause the bacteria the rabbits had when they where younger they got from feeding off of their mommys milk. The parents i bet are sick too.

Actually the longer they feed the more antibodies they get. So taking them a way early can be the problem.

Sorry for your loss.

Thanks All! Well i had the Bacteria beat with the antiboitic but i guess something else i couldnt see was wrong. Salem her brother is still thriving for now. The vets believe his abses is a tumor and well i dont have the money to get it removed. They dont know how long he has but i want to give him the best of what he has last. He is still eating like a pig so thats good. Stormy wasnt showing any signs of being ill. I just remember where he had the rabbits housed and i knew it wasnt right. I hope he gets the rabbits checked soon i called him today to tell him what happened and he offered me another bunny for $40. I wanted to scream at him. I miss my Stormy she is missed but i know where she went there is no pain and she can binky all she wants.

I'm so sorry for your loss Sara. :tears2:

sympathy072.jpg

Sorry to hear of your loss

Binky free Stormy :angelandbunny:

Im doing ok right now i am focused on getting Salem my other rabbit the help he needs.

Latest posts

Back