Storm got a new litter box

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
SDC11689.jpg

SDC11688.jpg

SDC11687.jpg

SDC11686.jpg

SDC11685.jpg

Ok the toy was also included I will let the meber that made it for him let yall know her self as I am not sure if she wants everyone to know.

It already works great and Storm has had no problem with it as you can tell.

Yay!:biggrin2:

I'm glad you got it!Canada Post says 9-11 days, but you never know!:D

I'm glad Storm likes it! I wasn't sure if Storm was a he bunny or she bunny so I sent silver just in case! It looks good considering Storms colouring! lol If it were a half an inch bigger it wouldn't have fit in the box! lol ;)

You should have seen the looks I got when I went to mail it! lol Having a house with 9 rabbits...we own no cardboard boxes that don't have rabbits in them...so I had to drag it into the post office to pack it. They looked very amused but no one asked what it was! :biggrin2:

Danielle

SDC11693.jpg

This is what his litter box looked like this morning when I woke up.

I love it you need to make a bussiness out of making these.

LOL

I also make rabbit safe toys and snacks and cookies, etc....(although parrot people buy me out pretty quick at the shows!)
I have been tossing around the idea of starting a small business for people in Ontario (or anyone who wants to order from us lol)...in Ontario if you don't like the stuff in the petstores you have no choice but to order it in...very annoying! And expensive!

Besides now that I have finally had my surgery I have to start thinking about what to do as an occupation! Something that would allow me to spend time with our fuzzies would be perfect!:)

Danielle

Very nice!! It looks like Storm is happy with his new set up. Those grids are awesome. I keep a supply on hand and give one to everyone that adopts a rabbit from us.

You can buy them in any hardware store...they are usually 2feet x 4feet...they are light grating...we call them egg grating here...you just have to cut them down to the right size...we put feet on ours with crazy glue to raise them up off the litter to keep the hay and bunnys feet dry!

Danielle

Where do you buy the grey litter box containers? Right now i'm using a rubbermaid dish tub and I was thinking of switching to something else.

What are the dimensions of the grey tub?

:yeahthat: The panels are cheap and we have a wonderful volunteer that cuts them for me. With careful cutting, I get 6 grids per panel. I think it is just a nice "thank you for adopting" gift.

The gray tub is a small cat litter box. the grating is the egg thing and the hay holder isa NIC grid that was bent by the maker. Then mailed to me

Back