Stolen Rabbit at Florida State Fair

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishRabbitmama

Reaction score
http://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/grd/4329255846.html
I talked to this kid at the pasco county fair. She is quite upset! How someone could do this I don't know!

MISSING/STOLEN RABBIT ~ $100. REWARD (FLORIDA STATE FAIR)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
REWARD~~~~~~~~~~~~ $100.00 FOR A MISSING/STOLEN RABBIT ~~~~~ PLEASE HELP!!

Last night one of our 4-H club kids had their rabbit stolen/taken from the Florida State Fair.
The rabbit was removed from its cage some time on Monday 2/10, prior to check out time @ 6pm...

This girl is heart broken that some one would take her rabbit from the fair show cage.
Weather it was mistakenly taken... or was stolen...
We are asking the CL community of lookers, to please help us find this rabbit.

Please be on the look out for this rabbit ~~
Color~ Black
Breed~ Silver Martin Netherland Dwarf ,
Buck ~~~ with an Ear Tattoo as S1.

I know this is a shot in the dark, but just in case some one knows of a new rabbit being sold on line some where... we can only try and hope to find this rabbit for this very sad kid. She has been in 4-H showing her rabbits for years at the State and county fairs... This rabbit (Bam Bam) is her favorite...

Contact me by text/call @ 3 5 2 - 3 9 7 - 9 8 2 2 ~~ if you have any info... or see any ads.

I AM POSTING A $100. 00 REWARD FOR THE SAFE RETURN OF THIS RABBIT...

PLEASE LOOK AT THE PHOTO ~~~~ AND THANKS FOR THE HELP!!

oh that's just sad. I hope the gal gets her bun back. Next time I'm guessing she'll put a lock on her cage...just as I lock mine now. Theft does that to a person.

That sucks. She probably didn't think someone would be sick enough to steal her rabbit. How sad and how scared that poor bunny must be away from it's home and owners... I pray that someone will find it or the ass that took it will realize they did something horribly wrong and give it back.

Vanessa

And there is always bolt cutters too if someone wants something bad enough... locks aren't always strong enough to keep robbers away.

Vanessa

How horrible! I hope & pray that Bam Bam is returned to the young lady that owns him! I don't get stealing but if you must steal why not limit it to a non-living thing such as tv or jewelry. It is traumatic for an animal/bird or other living creature to be grabbed & taken to a strange place with people who often don't know or care how to take care of them even if it is only temporary until it can be sold. These people who can do that don't even deserve the decent care they get in prisons! I'm sorry! It is one of my more heartfelt fears. Please update us with any news. Hope Bam Bam will be back home soon!

I hope this isn't one of those cases of someone stealing a pet and then pretending to find it in order to collect a reward! :nope:

Oh my goodness, how horrible. :( Echoing everything said by Tauntz. I hope Bam Bam is returned home soon. :pray:

I hope she gets him back. I hope that Florida people especially will keep an eye out! It's scary enough at the fair anyway with all the noise. And people wanting to touch the rabbits through the bars. I know my boy is nervous and it's a smaller fair.We have tons of kids and parents helping out at our fair. Also we have quite a few police officers I've seen close to the rabbit barn. So say a prayer that this doesn't happen at our show. And she finds her boy!

Latest posts

Back