Stinky bunny....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enslaved

Reaction score
Hi... I just changed my bunnys diet by adding afew new things... I stared to give her swilll chard,dandelion greens, dill, and parsley. Ever since I started giveing herthese... her coat smells funny. Usually she has a nice smelling coat. Iwas wondering if maybe the new things I added to her diet could bemaking her smell funny, and if there is anything I can do to make hersmell better without taking the new stuf out of her diet? Thanks!!!

how old is this bunny? You should onlytry one new green every three days...... see if it does ok with thebunnies gut and then add another one. Don't try adding awhole bunch at one time either... just a little until they are used toeating the greens.

Could be she's adjusting to the greens.It could also be something else. I just wanted to let youknow about starting the greens slowly :)

Good point Bo B Bunny, 1 new thing at a time sothen you can see how it travels through bunnies system , if all is okthen you could try something new.

Bindy had her first craisin yesterday! (well 1/2 a one)
OMG! She loved it and the "thwarp thwarp" sound was the cutest thing!Only 1 every now and then though I think cause she is only young still,but I can see her going NUTS over these things LOL

Latest posts

Back