Still not men lol

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grumpybabies

Reaction score
Just curious as i posted before about 'boy bits' at 14 weeks i still don't think my boys have dropped yet, well i can't see anything, they aren't humping and they aren't fighting either, so i'm sure they haven't.I have heard taking up to 20 weeks is usual, but i'm just worried that something is wrong, also i need to plan for getting them fixed so i need to have the money for all 3, so want to know if it may be soon. Thanks!

Keep in mind that the larger breeds mature later than smaller breeds. Your bucks are.... french lops - right?

Peg

Yeah i am sure they are boys, got the vet to check them, and i'm checking who i think i'm sure are girls too just to make totally sure lol. And yes they are french lop cross holland lop so i don't know in that way if you would say they are a small or a large breed but the boys are quite small still. I guess there's no real problem then? I know they can develop late as large breeds do i justheard about the thing were sometimes they can keep them inside them by choice, and sometimes they never descend. Also as i have 3 boys together i don't want to come down one day to find they have all dropped and killed each other over night!

Latest posts

Back