Still no babies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowyandHazel

Reaction score
Well, Hazel built her nest a week ago as of tomorrow morning. She has a giant belly - no fur pulling yet, but her nest looks great. She's eating less too, so Im guessing any second now. Last night she was sitting on my legs and I had my hand cupped under her belly (no pressure obviously) and I could feel little thumps and kicks from all sides! It was so cute. I'm done having kids, but those little baby kicks, even from rabbits, melt my heart. :)

Im terrified they will be stillborn since its her first (and only) litter. I want her to have them just so I can know they're ok.

I have no idea when she was bred since it was a surprise...but Im sure she will have them any second now. I also want to know how many there are so I can start pestering friends to adopt them. :whistling

Well, Hazel built her nest a week ago as of tomorrow morning. She has a giant belly - no fur pulling yet, but her nest looks great. She's eating less too, so Im guessing any second now. Last night she was sitting on my legs and I had my hand cupped under her belly (no pressure obviously) and I could feel little thumps and kicks from all sides! It was so cute. I'm done having kids, but those little baby kicks, even from rabbits, melt my heart. :)

Im terrified they will be stillborn since its her first (and only) litter. I want her to have them just so I can know they're ok.

I have no idea when she was bred since it was a surprise...but Im sure she will have them any second now. I also want to know how many there are so I can start pestering friends to adopt them. :whistling
---not knowing when they got together.??--gestation period is 30 days,-that given--anytime afterward should be considered a major concern,--an exotic-dvm-visit is recommended, the kits can and will die inside if the doe doesnot give birth-thusly killing the doe..i trust everything will be ok,,but this is a heads up--sincerely james waller :hearts:bunny17::bunnyheart:bunnyheart:bunnyangel2:

Back