Still having access issues

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
Hi All!

I'm still having issues with the forum locking up when I click on it, so I can't get on as much, but just wanted everyone to know that I haven't disappeared (Was on vacation in Virginia Beach for Easter).

Pam

pamnock wrote:
Hi All!

I'm still having issues with the forum locking up when I click on it, so I can't get on as much, but just wanted everyone to know that I haven't disappeared (Was on vacation in Virginia Beach for Easter).

Pam

It's been really sporadic.

Sometimes I can't get logged on.
Sometimes I get logged on, but I can't post/reply/quote without getting an error and sending it into limbo.
Faggitabout creating a new thread!.....I usually get timed-out.

:grumpy:

Hey I just had an email for "Misty, Charlie & Oliver's Crawl Space" supposedly Anglesnuffy posted on that blog. When I opened the blog the last post was on Mon Jan 7, 2008. Strange

Susan:?

i got that email too! i was kinda excited to hear about those three, and i was disapointed when i didn't see it on the front blog page.

JimD wrote:

It's been really sporadic.

Sometimes I can't get logged on.
Sometimes I get logged on, but I can't post/reply/quote without getting an error and sending it into limbo.
Faggitabout creating a new thread!.....I usually get timed-out.

:grumpy:
:waiting:your in the same sinking boat as me!:nod

Latest posts

Back