Still got em!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
Some of you already know that I still have the 4brats. And it probably looks like I will be keeping them...sigh! The gender fairy revisited the other night I now have 3males and one female. I had to put the female with her motherbecause the "boys" would not leave her be! Gracie seemspleased to have someone to snuggle with. I could not keepthem in their crib any longer, they were becoming escape artistsextroidinaire! So I finally gave in and mad a NIC cage..Thanks to Shuu for her design. 297 zip ties later, fingersraw to the bone, it is up and occupied and they love it! Theyseem so much more happy! Here is a couple of picsof the completed cage.

IM000029b.jpg

IM000027b.jpg

Oh good....when the gender fairy was here I washoping he got the right directions to your place.....did you send himon to Tina then? I think Gypsy was next after Tina....

Yes Sapphy is still a girl, she is in hiding nowin case the gender fairy comes back. She is listed under thegender fairy relocation program!. I know sleep with a gununder the pillow in case she decides to show her wings again lol

The babies names are Aragon, Aramis, and How the heck did I become a boy! LOL j/k

Have to come up with a name for the third boy.

The ramp was made from 2 nic cage squares, the top one was slightlybent in order to fit snugly on top of the square above. Thenziptied to keep it on. It was then zip tied to the othersquare and a piece of carpeting was attached to the ramp

Look out Gypsy and Tina, the gender fairy is on its way to your house...Peg gave her directions LOL

Tina and I had a chat and we have decided to name the "NEW" boy Apollo

Thank you Tina for allowing me this honour, it means so much to me.

heh. Um, congratulations on your new boy!!

Gender Fairy Strikes Again
:mad:

Back