stickies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Imbrium

Jennifer
Reaction score
I was wondering what the process is for getting things stickied... there's a couple threads that I think would be really good to sticky.

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=53690&forum_id=93 (currently in housing and environment, would be a good sticky there) - this thread gets referenced a LOT and so many people find it helpful to have an easy-to-make grid in their litter box so the waste falls through and can't be sat on. I never would've known about it if someone hadn't dug it up and linked it to me... and I've linked it to numerous other folks. it's a very well-written step-by-step guide that I think a lot of people would find helpful.

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=75235&forum_id=48 (currently in nutrition and behavior, I think it would make a great infirmary sticky). I noticed people mentioning a lot of different at-home cures/care tips when responding to infirmary threads and did my best to collect all that info into a single thread. I think having it stickied would help people to have what they need on-hand to tend to a sick bunny while waiting for a vet appointment, rather than having to rush to the store at the last minute. things like canned pumpkin, simethicone, etc. get suggested a LOT in infirmary threads!

if the second thread gets stickied, it might be better to change the name to just "bunny first aid kit"... and I would appreciate it if my first post could be edited to either link to or contain my updated list from post #15 in that thread to make the better list easier to find. I think that would be better than making a new, "cleaned up" version for a sticky, since there are some good discussions in the thread about why various items are on the list and how they can be used.

Latest posts

Back