Stevie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteviesMom

Reaction score
I already introduced myself and I know this shouldn't go in the photophiles but I'm still new so I'm not sure I'm posting this in the correct spot (sorry if I'm not)

I just wanted to show you some pics of my new baby! She is about 2 months old. She is a white Holland Lop with blue eyes :)

Checkin out her reflection
photo5-3.jpg

Lounging in her cage
photo4-3.jpg

After I had to give her a bath :shock:
photo-7.jpg

Exploring :)
photo7-1.jpg

Trying to blend in :biggrin2:
photo6-3.jpg

She has such a sweet personality! I feel so lucky to have her. She seems to be acclimating really well. She still doesn't love to be picked up but she will tolerate it for a bit. She does love being pet and rubbed though :) Thanks for looking!

hehe looking at your pictures I realized it was the first time I've seen a wet rabbit :p She is very cute

Thanks CandyKitten :) I felt so bad having to give her a bath, she looked so sad! But I gave her a few oats afterwards and I think she forgave me, she's doing binkies around my bedroom right now haha.

Very cute! Fiona is a holland lop too. She's what they call Tortoise (I think?). Anyway, I've often thought about giving her a bath too because she has a bit of a peeing problem and her fur has been soaked in pee several times and it just doesn't look all that clean.

What did you use to wash your bunny? Something tells me dog shampoo may not be the right thing. LOL!

Well, you don't really want to bathe a rabbit. It can be pretty stressful and it takes quite a while for their fur to dry all the while, unless you blow dry them.

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone!
And to "nobunnynoclue" the only reason I washed Stevie is because she had diarrhea and it had gotten all over her tummy and bum. Petsmart sells a rabbit shampoo. I only used this on her dirtiest areas where I could not get the poop off with warm water alone. Like Emily said, it was a bit stressful for her, she seemed relatively calm but wasn't enjoying it, that's for sure. So only wash your bun if they realllly need it.

Latest posts

Back