Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think it'd be just fine, do the oats look like regular oats? You can give it to them without cooking it. I don't know if they'd even eat it cooked;).

Hmm, they're all thick. But the ingredients are basically the same thing, just different texture. I am not positive you should, let's see what others have to say:D.

Don't they use that stuff in granola and granola bars?

I'm sure it's the same - just cut different. I wouldn't give them a ton but yeah, it looks like a wonderful treat for bunnies with good teeth.

Just wanted to give everyone a warning on the oats. If you bunnies inhale their food like Phinn does, watch out. Today he got one up his nose lol! They are very small, so just the right size for that. After some sneezing and trying to get it out he did. Just be careful!

:biggrin2:

one of my childhood friends once shoved an M&M far enough up her nose that she needed to go to the hospitle to have it tweezed out :pat least Phinn had a reason in the first place!

LOL!

That reminds me of this little boy who shoved one of those cereal mix pieces up his nose, and it was a skull, so when the mom looked up there she saw it looking back at her!

:rofl:

Latest posts

Back