Stay! I say Stay!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saudade

Reaction score
Argh! Take a rabbit out of her cage once and you're in for trouble, let her realise that when the top is open it's an easy hop on to your bed and you're doomed.

Lucy was annoying me and kept running around (i think spraying? Or whatever she was doing she wasn't peeing but more dribbling a clear liquid) my bed and not staying still on her towel like a good girl, so I picked her up and put her in her cage. Went back to watching Minda doing her eggs on ustream only to have Lucy launch herself on to my keyboard from the edge of her cage. I figured she'd been to the toilet or whatever and was happy to snuggle up again, she was fine for a few minutes but then again running all over hte bed dribbling whatever. So I had enough picked her up and put her in her cage.

Turned my back and she was on my bed again racing away. I grabbed her lickety split and put her back in again. As I close the cage she shoots out again as fast as possible, off the top of the cage and on to my bed, queue another chase scene across my bed with her finally being herded through the front gate of her cage instead of being placed down from the top.

She actually scared herself off the first time, stood on my keyboard and turned my music on full blare, jumped off the bed and in to her cage. I guess that's how she realised that she could get back the same way.

Latest posts

Back