Stargate SG-1

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor

Reaction score
Is anyone else a big SG-1 fan? I can't say I particularly like the SG-Atlantis. I think all the SG-1 charactersmake the show, not just one of them. It's just not the same (Atlantis). I've always been attracted to Jacks' 'serious' personality, but I really like T'ilk.( My next buns' name will be T'ilk).

Yesssssssssss! I love this show (though, of the three shows in the Sci-Fi Friday lineup, Battlestar Galactica is by FAR my favorite). I'm not a huge fan of Atlantis, but it's fun and fluff, and the acting and script have their moments of brilliance.

SG:1 is a great show; even when the storylines aren't the strongest, the dialogue is just brilliant. I've certainly missed Richard Dean Anderson this year, that's for sure.

Glad to meet a fellow fan!

p.s. it's Teal'c ;)

m.e. wrote

SG:1 is a great show; even when the storylines aren't the strongest, the dialogue is just brilliant. I've certainly missed Richard Dean Anderson this year, that's for sure.

Glad to meet a fellow fan!
Ditto that! :nod

i love the show! only i dont currently have a tv, and my roommates hog the living room one....ah well. guess that means i'll have to start buying boxed sets ;)

YES!!! My six year old daughter is even a huge fan. My husband got us into it by signing up for NetFlix and ordering the DVD's for every season, and by the second DVD (there are about five episodes per DVD, and five DVD's per season) I was HOOKED.

We love Jack O'Neill's dry sense of humor, Teal'c and his seriousness (and sometimes attempts at humor), Samantha Carter and her sweetness, and Daniel Jackson for his suggestions that no one ever seems to listen to. All four are amazing actors...my husband first got into the show from watching Richard Dean Anderson in McGyver as a kid. We have a hunch that he's very much like his character, Jack.

The one thing I protest is the many things Christopher Judge (Teal'c) has tried with his hair (either on his face or on his head). Lol...the Ceasar look SUCKED, not to mention the little blonde scruff on his chin!! LOL!!

Anyway, yes, we are devout fans of the show, and are on the second DVD of the eighth season right now (and VERY sad that we'll have to start waiting every week for one show instead of watching the DVD and watching the new season progress at the same time).

P.S. Do you guys think the actress that plays Vala is really pregnant? She sure seemed to really be pregnant, if you look at the fact that her hair seems a bit different in texture and such. It would explain her being missing from the show for a while...

I totally dig all the same things you wrote about...I too love Teal'cs' (?) seriousnes...a most appealling quality in a man. I really don't know if 'Jack" is the same in real life? That would be interesting. I know some actors are, and some aren't. I'd love to see all these four interviewed, off screen. I agree-the blond goatee-like-thing has got to go. No use for it! Indeed!

Yes, Claudia Black (Vala) is pregnant in real life. I guess she was afraid she wouldn't get the guest spot, but the producers decided to work it into the show. I've liked her since Farscape so I'm really glad to see her back :)

Very cool! Yeah, my husband and I suspected...her hair has the "pregnant look" to it, especially when you consider her hair is usually perfectly straight and ultra shiny...and in that episode, it had a natural wave, and had a bit more texture to it.

YAY...congrats, Claudia Black! :D

m.e. wrote:
Yes, Claudia Black (Vala) is pregnant in real life. I guess she was afraid she wouldn't get the guest spot, but the producers decided to work it into the show. I've liked her since Farscape so I'm really glad to see her back :)

Latest posts

Back