Standard Rex Breeders?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Standards are mostly used for meat so they are harder to find as pets. The minis are everywhere though. If you want a 10 lb or more rabbit go for the standards, if you want a 4 or under lb rabbit go for a mini. I can't help you with breeders in your area though.

My first rabbit was a standard rex. He was so amazing. I WISH there were breeders around me that had standards. If I ever start a rabbitry I would choose them. They aren't that common around me :(

Good luck!! :D

If you are looking to start breeding an showing I would recommend going to the 2012 ARBA convention in wichita, kansas to look for starting stock. If you are just looking for a pet then good sites posted above

Thanks guys! I did contact one so far though he doesn't have standards any more but might reconsider. Another I've been talking to for a couple months kinda disappeared and that one has standards. Ehh. I'll find them eventually. I know they're harder to find which is why I'm starting my search really early like 1-2 years early. To make time for finding the right breeder and viewing their breedings an kits so I can make the best desision when the time comes ^^ <3

Back