Stack cages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jashaira

Reaction score
I need to know were to buy a stack cage about 3 high as I am working with a small space. I need to know were to buy them and kind of cheep I am working with about $150 or so for them. Also they are outdoors so even though I love the nic cages we can not have them in the house. Thank you

Why not make them? I made some nice 2' x 3' cages for roughly $10 each. You can do it cheaper depending on the wire you use. Pans are extra, actually pans cost the most.

A breeder I know payed $75 each for 4 sets of three stacking cages that ranged between 2' x 3' and 3' x 3' with metal stand and trays. She said that was a good deal, so I would be scared to see how much new ones cost.

I perfer to just save the money and stack them on each other and use cat litter boxes in their potty corners *shrugs*

Sounds good to me anyone got some pics or how to make them? I use to make the chinchilla's cage they where smaller (the brreding ones) so I don't see why I can'i make bunny cages. Thank you got the help.

Back