Srecko Linta

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Srecko

Bojan & Danae
Reaction score
Our Srećko Linta is a dwarf Hotot/Netherland mix who kind of just appeared into our lives recently. My boyfriend and I, being the starving college students that we are, didn't expect to have a pet anytime soon - let alone a rabbit! But a few sporadic conversations, an impulsive yet unified decision and forty dollars later, we were peering down at the new love of our life. When it comes to animals, I've always been partial to deep brown eyes and my boyfriend has always loved electric blue eyes most. We could never seem to agree on this topic, so when Srećko looked up at us with one blue eye and one brown, we knew he was a god-send. We joked that it was almost like God was saying, "See kids, that's called a compromise." However, that's not the only part of him that was inspiring. Much to our surprise, he didn't seem fazed by the two hour long drive home or the illimitable amount of kisses and cuddles we poured onto him. The saying goes, "Size matters" but not to our Srećko! He may be only three pounds, but he doesn't seem to notice. He could take over the world, one heart at a time, and he's two steps closer to doing just that, because he's taken over ours.

img-3028-1523.jpg

img-3029-1524.jpg

img-3054-1525.jpg

img-3064-1526.jpg

img-3146.jpg

img-3113.jpg

Latest posts

Back