Spring

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northerndancer

Reaction score
Hello,

I think spring has sprung. Despite a recent cold snap after some warmerweather my bunnies have had a noticible increase in their activitylevels. This morning I was woken at dawn by them running up and downthe stairs and when I got down they were skidding and sliding round thekitchen floor in general high jinks. Also tonight I looked round and myboy lop (normally he just flops around the place) just jumped straightup in the air. I said to my husband and he looked round but the bunjust sat there.....as soon as he turned round again he did another leaplike a champagne cork..."poiing" straight up in the air about a metre!

They are so funny when they do things like that. I think it may also bebecause I have put some cardboard tunnels round the corners of my sofasto stop them chewing and they go ripping round the sitting room runningthrough the tunnels really fast.

Hopefully they will lose some weight with all this..hehe.

ND

LOL N D i think itsprung here too lol i have a batch ofthe skinniest looking bunnies youever saw , My garage looks like a Nore' easter blewthru , i have hair from one endto the other . lol I will begald when they get theirsummer coats in lol they lookpathetic ,

Mine when i round penned them theother day just wentbonkers one wasrunning so hard that when hewent to stop he ran fullon into the pen andmoved it 2 ft. never phased him abit he just backed up and tookoff again lol , when springsprings the bunnies find theirwings.

Well - at least that explains why Tiny was doingthe Bunny 500 this morning at 6 am. Man....he sounds like aherd of elephants stampeding through the living room when mom's tryingto sleep on the couch. (Hubby is out of town and the bedfeels so lonely without him - so I sleep on the couch or in the guestroom).

I think I shocked him when he jumped up on the couch and landed on myfeet because he didn't realize they were there...but he just kept ongoing and just changed his route.

We finally had some warmer weather Yeahand then we had thunderstorms:shock:. My newly planted gaden went byebye. It got washed away it rained so much:X:X. Apollo is feelingbetter, the chicks are cheeping and the birds outside are singing. Lifeis Good.

Tina

Hehe my girls coat look horrible as well. Iactually thought they were sick.. especially Ginny because her coatlooked so awful. This past week though im seeing the new shiney furfinally coming in... Im so tired of fur everywhere... I actually hadsomeone at work tell me i need a lint brush lol. I didnt realise howthick thier winter coats actually were until i see them shedding . Ihave thier cage not far from the window whichI leave open forthem so maybe they grew a thicker coat much like an outside bunny.

Nd your bunnies sound very active, happy and cute

Saturday was SOOOO beautiful here! I had the bunsoutside playing almost all day! I set up their outdoor playpen while Idid some yardwork and listened to the ball game. I even broughtGodzilla out in his aquarium - I figured natural sunlight would bebetter than his sun lamp.:cool:

I actually caught Poco doing a binkie! She's never done this and I'vehad her almost six years! When I finally brought everyone in they allate a TON and went to sleep.:)

Gotta love the bunny fur! I wonder how they can lose so much of it and still be covered!

My buns have been enjoying time out in their outside hutch during theday and Diva has been enjoying use of the outside dog kennel. They seemto be irritated when I bring them in...making a huge mess of theircages...I am thinking of moving Fergi and Sam outside for the summermonths, granted they sure are short here in Minnesota but they seem toenjoy it so much!

Fergi's mom

I know what u mean about bunny fur gettingeverywhere....I have one of those hoover (vacuum)s with the clearchamber and every time I hoover I get a whole barrel load of fur up offmy carpet. Non pet owners would be disgusted.

PS: who's godzilla? is he a lizard?:)

Latest posts

Back