Spraying?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aqua

Reaction score
Hey

Just a question; will rabbits "grow out" of spraying?:shock:My NEUTERED male Spyral has just taken this up and hemakes a mess. :XThanks.

-Aqua

He just started this? Have you broughtin a new bunny, changed anything in his routine, done anythingdifferently? Some rabbits will make sure you know if anythingdispleases them.:p

Hey

Yes he has just started this....he was neutered as soon as he could beand he is something like 8-9 months old. I haven't introduced any newbunnies; although he does not particularly like Dermot who he can'treally see but knows is there. But that is not new; I've had Dermotsince before Spyral was neutered. He is kind of going backwards inregards to behaviour....he is no longer very friendly and he loves tothump at me. Quite the buck. :XYuck, lol.

I have a run that they always got out of that we built. It's 7x4....Ino longer put them in it but this is not a recent change. They got outof it within minutes of being placed in it; and it is now my flemishx's home; I never put her back in her cage (shes huge... n stillgrowing!) and she never jumps out. But if she did; she would come rightup to me anyway so its not a big deal ;)

I really can't think of anything that I've changed :( Except I bought abag of oats to give them as a treat sometimes? But I don't think thatwould make him angry at me :( Thanks.

-Aqua

8-9 months old? It could just be ateenage thing. Some rabbits will have a naughty phase at thatage, whether or not they are neutered.

Thank you; any idea when he might grow out ofthis if it is a phase? I am extremely hopeful that this isnt a case of"once a sprayer; always a sprayer".:disgust:He seems to begoing backwards in regards to behaviour.

-Aqua

Latest posts

Back