Spraying Problems

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephiemarie78

Reaction score
The 2 un neutered male rabbits that I just rescued are spraying urine. I am planning on having them neutered but thats not till later this month then another one next month. Does anyone have any suggestions to help with this problem. right now the cages are side by side in my bedroom but i can't have them spraying all my stuff. So the only other place is on the back covered porch. :(

thats a good idea. i'll try that tonight I just put some old towels around it today. would it help if i put them in different areas of the room and not right next to each other. They spend alot of time laying next to each other and grooming each other through the grids.

I've never had a rabbit that sprayed before! lol

I have a feeling they would spray whether they were next to each other or not. In my opinion, I think they should be left next to each other since it's sounds like they are bonded.

I had one foster that sprayed. Within two days of his neuter he totally stopped. This bunny has the most impeccable litter box habits I have ever seen. He is a total neat freak about his pen too.

I'm having the same problem with Dippy :X
He is spraying all over his new cage which is making my dad annoyed and also I went into the summer house today and he has done it in there aswell I have cleaned most of it up becuase it smelt really bad in there but if my dad finds out he will get rid of the buns i am not allowed the summer house to be smelly or dirty otherwise bye bye buns which would just break my heart :(

How did u deal with his spraying patti? right now the pen sits ontop ofplastic and a rug to protect the carpet. I will get coroplast this weekend. I'm going to gather up some cardboard to put around the sides. It could just be 1 that is spraying its hard to tell but either way i'm going to have them fixed very soon. I'm going to do one this month and one next month unless the vet will give me a better deal to do them both!They are both so sweet and cute!

Well about 3 quarters of a metre up the wall dippy has spayed in the summer house :grumpy:
I think he got up onto a chair though so I'm not sure really..

Latest posts

Back