Spooky, black mini rex, needs a nice place to live.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffS

Reaction score
Spooky @ http://www.cahs-lansing.org/

He's been at the shelter in Lansing, MI for a while now, watching other bunnies come and go. When I go to the shelter I give him nose rubs and he loves it very much. Even a much more moody lop got adopted quicker than Spooky. :(

On a side note, someone found an abandoned Flemish Giant who was huge and very fat. She was adorable and very sweet! I'm surprised she found a home so fast, but very glad. Bye bye Big Bertha!

White animals with red eyes are hard to adopt out too. I have heard that black a nimals are harder to adopt out too because to alot of people they are scary and hard to read because they are all black, this is true thinking with people for dogs. Not true but this is what people think. Alot of people think that the white animals with red eyes are scary too.

i hope Spooky gets adopted soon

It's been almost a month since I posted about Spooky, and he's still there. :(

I saw him a few days ago and he seems to be managing okay.

I first posted for Spooky back in August, but Spooky is still at the shelter. BUMP FOR SPOOKY!

Cookiemonster has been there almost as long as Spooky. :(

They also have a new Angora who is 1 and something years, and a 7 year old ... I dunno, a normal bunny. She's gray.

Ohh poor thing. He's so cute. I love black bunnies. They have a lovely shine to them. I hope he gets a home soon.

Latest posts

Back